CureZone   Log On   Join
Question for Andreas

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
  Views: 2,089
Published: 16 years ago

Question for Andreas

Hello Andreas
I've had hepatitis B for over 20 years now ( i'm only 27 years old). All those years my results were staying elevated, but for some reason just over the past year they got a lot worse, with every blood test the numbers kept raising. Around the same time i was diagnosed with Barret's esophagus and my doctor has worned me that without medicine it will most likely turn into cancer. This was when a friend of mine told about this website. Ever since:
-i started a healthy diet,
-take a bunch of supplements:
(dandelion, milk thistle, licorice, vit.c, selenium, magnesium)
- drink only water and herbal teas like dandelion, green tea, st.john's worth, etc.
- not too long ego i bought dr.Beckers pulser
- recently started doing coffe enemas
- i orso did four liver flushes
All of the flushes were successfull, i got stones out every time i did them, the problem was that after tha first flush i starterd having pain arround my liver, after the second flush the pain was stronger and so on... After the fourth one it got so bad i decided to stop flushing. I did'nt just feel the pain a day after, but every day for the next two weeks. I've been around the liver flush support forum and Hanna advised me to ask you what could be the reason. I did the parasite cleanse, and everything else b/4 flushing, so i know that couldn,t be the reason.
Maybe there is something else i could do that i dont know about? Please help.
Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.625 sec, (1)