CureZone   Log On   Join
Andrea, I'm so weary. Isomnia not a problem?

pjangel Views: 1,502
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 496,213

Andrea, I'm so weary. Isomnia not a problem?

I'm SO weary. I have averaged only 2 or 3 hours since October 1st. I'm using all my skills to hang tuff--pulling in energy, meditation, writing, yoga, mantras, prayer. acupuncture, food, soaking, retreating....but I'm SO tired. And kids still get sick, and cars need replacing, and everyone needs Mom. And mom needs mom. And it's "after the laundry, enlightenment".

I CAN do this. I WILL do this. But I'm SOOOO tired. And I'm trying so hard. And it hurts. Physically, emotionally, spirtually....

I'm going to do a liver flush tonight. I'm just starting to get angry. Slammed a door, yelled at my husband (he deserved it--but it's the first time I've yelled at him in weeks) I'm going to hope the insomnia and body pain will not have compromised my body, and that the liver flush will flush these toxic emotions as well.

Aside from knocking myself out with a hammer, do you have any other suggestions?
I've tried almost everything I know, except leaving my family. I'd rather not get that extreme.

thanks,
Oh yea, I'm 52320 too. I may as well as start intergrating myself now. I didn't want to look 'greedy' by asking two questions. Or maybe it's deeper than that. Probably. I know, at some level, but I'm so tired ....I was going to say that I'm so tired that I don't care, BUT I always CARE--God help me.

pj

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)