CureZone   Log On   Join
zinc deficiency

jackierr Views: 2,999
Published: 16 years ago

zinc deficiency

Hi Andreas,
I've been extremely ill for nearly two years now with chronic fatigue, adrenal problems, and have been told that epstein barr has attacked my central nervous system. Having a virus in the CNS would make sense because when I got sick 2 yrs ago I had horrible migranes for a week straight and a few times I felt like I was going to have a stroke, and after that I have felt like I was high all the time (like horrible incessant brainfog that wont go away!!). It seems that I have done everything to allow my body to heal, and it has a little, but I am still extremely ill and have a long way to go...sometimes I just feel like I am never going to win this fight. Growing up, I always had white flecks on my fingernails and they don't seem to be going away no matter how healthy I eat. I was told that they are a sign of zinc deficiency and so I bought some angstrom zinc to take. I dowsed it with my pendulum and it showed that it is good for my body, but I have been on it 4 days now, and it makes me feel like I am on LSD or something. I feel so high like I am in a parallel universe when I take it and I don't know what to do. I trust the results of my pendulum because I have been dowsing for quite a while now, but I don't understand why the zinc makes me feel so scary. Do you have any idea what could be happening?? There's some seriously creepy stuff happening to me right now and I dont know what to do in order to heal. Thanks so much Andreas!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)