CureZone   Log On   Join
okay, here goes...

Views: 1,968
Published: 17 years ago

okay, here goes...

I didn't post the title in the header, because as soon as you say the word, sex....
it opens a can of worms. We touched lightly on it during the phone conversation...

I was going to cut and paste this from elsewhere; my computer won't cooperate.

Sigh.
If you have a husband, spouse, mate etc that is toxic: physically, spirtiually, emotionally, and you have intimate relations with said person, are you gettig their toxins? Especially if you are going through health challanges yourself? I can't say it well, anyone want to email me so I can put it better?

Thanks Andreas, there are several of us women who are wondering. and by toxic I mean the person eats poorly, but this specific spouse--when he runs he eliminates LOTS of toxins--HE STINKS. He can sweat at every pore, everywhere, where I struggle to sweat at all. And then of course he would be clean (showerwise) before intimate relations. But he thinks nothing of handling chemicals, gas, touching pesticides, and thinks I (who am at this point extremely chemically sensitive) AM oversensitive.

We aren't sleepling together (my choice) right now, after 26 years of him being "held" each night, it's tough, and I hope that eventually we can work out our communication issues; when that time does come it would be nice to know that being intimate will OR will not have any negative side effects. Cause at this point, my survivial instincts have kicked in, and if it puts me at jepordy of relapse into poor health, he'll either "clean up his act" (colon, heavy metals etc) or as loving as I am, for the first time in my married life of 26 years, my health comes first.

However, I also am well aware that sex releases important, life sustaining good stuff in our bodies, so maybe this question is too "loaded". I'll accept it if you say "sex IS good for you physically, regardless of the spouses eating habits or health beliefs." I really do want to know.

I know I haven't said this well at all. Sorry. Please do your best at answering.
thanks,
angel
(my husband's nickname for me is "angel"--I'd like to be his angel, but not at at the expense of MY health ...little smile, no laugh)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (2)