Well here it is in a nutshell,HG poisoned from fillings removal 91,chemicals from job,stroke,definite so much yeast in my body, I spit it out in mornings,can't tolerate carbs,can't sweat, no chocolate,sugar,insomnia,memory loss,depression,some virals came positive not HIV.
minerals and vitamins took tons have little effect,parasites not in stool tests most likely there(travel).Terrible skin,wrinkles,age spots,impotent,grey hair,spacey,fast aging at 51.Feels like I am dying!!
Treatments urine therapy, overdid it became very ill,brain got loaded up with HG!Kombucha my own batches ,got ill and green colored stools. Food goes right through me now.
I get vitamin drips 2x a month,do coffee enema 2x month,and do the foot patches only thing keeping me alive.Tons of supplements.My problem I noticed is the green bile
that comes out with the coffee enema That stopped!I do feel improved .Now some HG has
come out of brain,feelinh better.Can't handle stress,loud noises,adrenal fatigue,low
body temps (test normal).
I am thinking the liver it was enlarged at one time .Any thoughts! Thanks in advance!!!