I have been there, it drove me to depression. Depression took me deep within. I got to know myself better. My hideous physical conditions (very similar to yours) had a purpose; it made me acquainted with that which is not my physical self. The physical conditions are now gone and I am very glad it has served its purpose and I no longer have its use.
Here are my thoughts…
1. I entirely agree with Rick…
2. Know that there is no quick fix remedy.
3. Develop a schedule of cleansing vital organs – Colon, Kidneys, Liver.
4. Determine your Body Type & design a diet conducive to your body type.
5. Learn Meditation & Yoga (or similar).
Read Timeless Secrets of Health & Rejuvenation as many times as brain fog will allow you. On the 2nd or 3rd reading brain fog will lift and the message hits home!
There are many paths, often contradictory, try and stay consistent.