CureZone   Log On   Join
REVIEW of Timeless Secrets of Health & Rejuvenation

Standfast Views: 4,116
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 496,502

REVIEW of Timeless Secrets of Health & Rejuvenation

Imagine your self suffering from back pains, Migraines (since early teens), digestive problems, acid reflux, over weight, allergies to a wide variety of foods and environments, and then on your 50th birth day your doctor says – “you have a mild form of Arthritis, nothing serious this prescription will control your pain”. The thought of adding yet one more pharmaceutical drug to the already large list propelled me to seek answers elsewhere…

There are many approaches to alternative treatment/wellbeing and in my opinion there is no holy grail or a quick silver bullet, however if you make a commitment to get better and are willing to exercise some discipline then I think Timeless Secrets Of Health & Rejuvenation will not only pave the way for a full recovery but in the process will bring you closer to understanding yourself.

The author’s thesis is that the body - your physical state is designed to function and serve you well, it wants to continue to serve you well as per its design. Rather than assist our body to excel in its raison d’etre we often (through lack of knowledge) challenge it with use of harsh and harmful modern pharmaceutical drugs and our life style. Modern work ethic often insists on a quick fix of symptoms.

The book is packed with tons and tons of very useful information at all levels about gaining insight and knowledge about your physical state. The author combines his great insights into Ayurvedic Medicine with modern medicine to come up with a comprehensive text on health and wellbeing.

Whether you are a well individual looking for answers to health issues of your loved ones or an individual with a list of Chronic ailments such as Diabetes, Cystitis, Backache, Migraines, Constipation etc This book will not only set you on a path to recovery but also explains and enlighten you on the underlying causes of the ailment.

You may want to know what is good water and how much of it to drink per day. Honey can be used to treat wounds, Broccoli has Anti-Cancer properties, Celery is better than v1agra and much more on the amazing food & herb cures.
What is a splendid and healthy meal for one individual can be very upsetting for another equally healthy individually. The book explains why this is the case and goes much further – it shows you how to design a diet specific to you and your body needs.

If you want to learn about “modern” methods of cleansing your intestines using Colema Boards or Colonic Irrigation or gain knowledge about your Body Type within the 6000 yr old Ayurvedic System or learn something about today’s Medical practices it is all there in this one text.

A common thread in all of Andreas’s work is that Mind, Body and Spirit can not be viewed independently. They are all interrelated and one influences the other. Hence healing becomes a journey in which you get to understand your physical state through cleansing of vital organs such as Kidneys, Liver and Colon and simultaneously attending to your emotional and spiritual needs thro Meditation and Life Style changes & Diet. The book is a manual on how to achieve all this and more.

I no longer suffer from any of the ailments mentioned in the first paragraph. This book could truly change your life – it did mine!
StandFast

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.766 sec, (2)