CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hanging together, but...

pjangel Views: 3,657
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 496,480

Re: hanging together, but...

Rick, and all other wise folks who have read Andreas more than I (and that's easy)

quoting Rick: ".....I had to clean my colon/small intestine and do the liver flushes along with changing my diet and dropping the supplements,,,"

the dropping the supplement part--I did, all of them, a LOT...2 1/2 months ago, and pretty much cold turkey......and I'm still trying to figure WHAT and HOW to decide what to add back....

what does Andreas say about that? I guess my current concerns are ones that have been there for a long time but are annoying: dry skin (I can almost guess how Andreas feels about fish oil, but what about flax oil? I eat tons of avacodoes and nuts (okay, not tons, smile) I have so many digestion issues, I don't feel like I can eat enough food to get everything....sigh... Vitamin C deficiencies (I tried a flush and nada. My body needed it all). etc etc. I'm not going back to that 20 supplements a day, but there is enough pain in my body to indicate things are out of balance still. And I still can't sleep. I wondering if you can share what Andreas has said about this area. And I'm still 'lost' on the minerals--so much to learn, too much to "do"; too many to do for, and finding balance is hard. But we hang on, yea?

Anyway, I won't take up anymore room here. Feel free to email me or reply here.
I hope the answers to my questions will help the original post.
pj

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.250 sec, (1)