Re: Falling apart!

Wormwood Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
  Views: 3,772
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 496,582

Re: Falling apart!

Thanks Andreas !!I am begining to draw the same conclusions.My only concern is since I am sevcerely Hg toxic and yeast toxic,and had strokes and diminished adrenal function etc...and get severe cold spells.Would there be a chance of another stroke or cardiac symtom from all that oil.

You know I tried Colosan 1 cap and felt good .The next dy 2 and couldnt even think straight.But I crapped out like a green ball which floated on the water.My stool returned to normal for a while. I believe my liver is not accepting any more dead toxins.Every time I ate I was more hungry,like my brain was not getting nurished.SO I stopped Colosasn and did 3 coffee enemas in 1 day.But didn't get
any contractions, strong contractions like usually I can't hold onto one enema for 3 minutes.Went to bed and got real queasy and cold body temps 94.9-95.6!

I think I need another enema cause I reabsorbing the dead yeast in my blood???The good thing is HG. I refer to it as "shiney frothy bubbles" in my urine came out of my nervous system .This iobservation is backed up by at least one other person who was on dmps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)