CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Falling apart!

hanna Views: 3,506
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 496,592

Re: Falling apart!

With your problems and then questions you might have to get some personal consultations with Andreas. I know it costs money, but in that way you can go back and forth with him about what you are doing.
You know what Rick did and you know what Andreas suggestions are, liverflush and bowelcleanse (colosan or oxypowder),kidney cleanse tea every 4 flushes. But you go off this regime for different reasons and then you will go over on other protocols, which Andreas sometimes don't agree with. At that point you get stuck because now you have to decide to may be follow another system instead of Andreas.

I understand that happens. I started out that way, the only thing was that I did not realize at that time that people follow a lot of different protocols.
The book Timeless etc. will help you if you follow it.

After a year I threw out all the different supplements etc. I had gathered and went back to what I call basics (Andreas).
Mainly cleanses, liver every 2 weeks, never parasite cleanse. According to Andreas the liverflush and oxypowder will clean the parasites out too. No supplements in general.
Go to bed at 10, get up at 6. Eat according to my Ayurveda bodytype, you can find this all in his book.

By jumping around you can't find an answer on the forums, we don't have the knowledge for it.
Having personal contact with Andreas will also be inspirational for you. I hear often him talk to me in the back of my mind. After awhile you get some feeling about how he thinks.
So I hope you will find a way to know what to do.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.281 sec, (1)