CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Water Question!!!

Andreas Moritz Views: 3,286
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 496,590

Re: Water Question!!!

I personally use a water ionizer that also makes water more alkaline. Good water filters are preferable to distilling water. Unlike rainwater, which is naturally distilled and packed with Chi (life force energy), machine-destilled water is basically dead, without Chi. I have discussed different water treatments (for different budgets) in greater detail in my book, Timeless Secrets of Health & Rejuvenation.

Chronic fatigue, anxiety and depression all point to weak digestive functions. You may not need to consult with me if you read the above book, but you may if you still feel the need to. Most consultations are by telephone, but I also still do consulations in person.

THe QXCI-SCIO system is currently among the best for detecting and treating allergies. There are now many practictioners around the country. You can search for one on the Internet.

I not a person who is enthusiastic about chelation therapy. It may be better to use Metallic Clay Baths to remove metallic, inorganic minerals (see the book for directions). Soaking in a hot bath for 1/2 hour with 4 pounds of Epsom salts, 2 cups of apple cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon of Cayenne pepper and 2 tablespoons of ground ginger, may also be a good way to remove them. Of course, liver flushing, kidneys and colon cleansing are necessary for the body to eliminate harmful, noxious sustances from these organs. To restore abpsorption of useful minerals, bile production and secretion must be sufficient. High DHEA and cortisol blood levels always show liver bile duct issues (see my book, The Amazing Liver & Gallbladder Flush for more details). The liver flush is central to dealing with those issues that you mentioned.

Andreas

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)