CureZone   Log On   Join
The Correct Path?

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Wormwood, Clove, Clarkia, Turmeric, Epsom Salt, Uva Ursi, Goldenr...

Google Advertisement
teachart Views: 1,968
Published: 16 years ago

The Correct Path?

I have cleansed and altered my life to achieve better health. I have had success over the last year. I wanted to do everything myself and understand as best I could so that I could help guide my daughter through the process. Her asthma has always been worse than mine. She has cleansed her colon and kidneys and did her first liver flush a few weeks ago. She vomited in the middle of the night but luckily it did not deter her from trying again. Luckily she has been cavity free so has no metal in her mouth. She is reducing her asthma inhalers slowly in hopes of stopping them. She is determined to get off of all her meds which include an antihistimine for allergies as well as two inhalers.(Has been using inhalers for 7 years) She is trying different herbs and did well with pau d'arco but went off of daily use when her research indicated anemia problems with prolonged use.(?) She is borderline anemic but before the use of pau d'arco. She is very sensitive to any pressure on her body, noticing discomfort when someone grasps her leg above the knee or the calf of her leg or feet. She is Vata(mostly) and has worked at changing her diet. Do you have any suggestions as to what else she could do to help her achieve her goal of being drug and asthma free before she marries next year. She is hoping to have a clean and rejuvinated body before having children. I have all your books, except your newest one about Cancer(which I hope to read soon!) and they have made for some very good discussions with my daughter. I just am not sure what else she can do or how effective it will be while still on her meds. Are we heading in the right direction? She had to go off my insurance and the $400.00 a month for her meds is not feasible for a young couple starting out. Would you think other herbs may aid in her quest? Would the detox baths be advisable while still on meds? Thank you for your insight.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (1)