CureZone   Log On   Join
PTogether Q-R: The Correct Path; off subject but wondering..,

Views: 1,839
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 496,691

PTogether Q-R: The Correct Path; off subject but wondering..,

PT,
I tend to want to tackle my health issues physically, while knowing (and avoiding) the emotional/spiritual aspects.And for many years, each time I thought I'd "figured it out" I would return back to my condition. Each physical thing I learned WAS valuable; but until I was ready (am I?) to handle the spiritual/emotional aspects, then I kept 'returning' to my condision.

If I understand you right, it doesn't matter which way we tackle it if we heal. I'll buy that. I wish just the physical would have done it for me, and I don't give up on that, but....

Nevertheless, don't we have more tools if we understand all aspects? Yes, it all blends into a whole, the divisions we make aren't REAL, but I have heard stubborness brings many people to say..."I tried all the ......stuff (whether it be alternative, medical, counseling etc) but it didn't work". If it isn't working, then people (like me) have to search in another area.

I do however like the idea that if 'it' works, simply move on, and let it go. I think it all comes down to being quiet and searching inside....I can 'distract' myself by going in a zillion different directions....trying a dozen things...nothing bad about that, except it is a choice--distraction from what really needs to be done, that I am avoiding.

I absolutly believe we can heal. Someone once told me I couldn't heal quickly, it wasn't 'allowed.' I don't know the time table, but I KNOW we were made to heal; that everything in us wants to be whole. Some people need their illness and their pain. I hope that I am ready to release mine.

I am so blessed in such an odd way. I can reflect back to the times I wanted to be dead....and now, it makes my desire to LIVE, free from ALL pain (physical, emotional, mental) perhaps too intense. I hear people say, since we are getting older, we must just expect to live with pain. I'm not buying it, but the little tiny doubts linger and torment, and I've gone on too long.

So, it isn't beating ourselves up, or making us feel "bad" to face truth, is it?
Now I've confused myself. sigh
bye

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.766 sec, (1)