CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Shared focus, like a laser

nednednerb Views: 1,265
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 497,326

Re: Shared focus, like a laser

Huh. I wasn't thinking of group visualization, but what you said makes sense.

It's as if when a group works with good intention using their spirits, the reality of the whole continuum of spirits is enriched with good intention.

I had that in mind, in the background, when I suggested that we focus our reason on various aspects of truth. I want to strengthen constructive reasoning in the whole of humanity by willfully nurturing and developing such a state in us by our rational discussion about something spiritual.

I hope our vibes reach out and people not even on the forum will be having neat philosophical insights. I know enough about resting in the forest alone communicating with ganga that the mind is conducive to receiving what is being manifested elsewhere. Do you ever have insight that you know couldn't have been only a simple reformulation of information you already had? That you knew was being shown to you by another entity?

That is the essence of group visualization, I think. Vibrations are felt everywhere and hinted to our clouded social consciousness because the cells in our body are always tuned in to the nonlocal field of every consciousness that exists.

Like gravity fields that exist everywhere and only weaken with distance, our minds are always connected. When we work together with our minds, all of reality works together with its mind.

So what do some of you want to pour our whole into, for an hour of holistic healing?

Brenden

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)