CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: di dyouall read the peace water messgage awhiel back?

nednednerb Views: 1,266
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 497,328

Re: di dyouall read the peace water messgage awhiel back?

I read it right now.

I've been getting thoughts like that for the last few years, thoughts about how what I think here affects what's happening there.

What's most important to remember, is that our intention can not interfere with another's intention, but that we can cooperate with our own spirit and make love available on the plane of consciousness for all to use to fuel the development of their compassionate intentions.

Also, our thoughts don't cause things like rain, but the sky has a mind, and sometimes it cries tears of joy and sadness with you, and sometimes it's the plant that asked for a drink.

I started to get lost thinking every thought I had was instantly manifest as the choices of the world. But really, I could only affect my own choices, and I deluded myself about causing the external event. No, my domain is MY inner, and the rest of the world communicates with its own intention.

Remember these lessons of mine when you are confronted with synchronicity, and remember our good thoughts aren't causing things. Things are RESPONDING with THEIR OWN intent. The water is alive, but those scientists don't really know it yet.

The crime rate may go down when we focus on love, because thru the telesubconscious beckoning, criminals are rethinking their motives. They're in their soul hearing a choir of angels that help their brains to form for them a good path.

Brenden

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)