CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: please look at this website

nednednerb Views: 853
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 497,686

Re: please look at this website

Well, I discovered those truths with suffering. The truths become apparent to those who suffer long enough and whose beliefs can be steady enough. Doctors have diagnosed me with both Pain Amplification Syndrome (related thru my mother's genetics to her fibromyalgia and depression) and Schizophrenia. My subconscious beliefs have plagued me since five years ago when my body was slowly beginning to fill with pain and my mind slowly began to fill with delusion. It's not only subconscious beliefs that can create suffering, but subconscious perceptions about the world. Lots of my suffering has been inextricably interwoven with the negativity I perceive from the environmentally and spiritually irresponsible world. I don't think this kind of natural reaction was ever 'discovered' more than it is continually experienced over time by various members of any group. Pain in body and mind is what I feel sometimes, and like when stepping on broken glass or brushing a coal in a fire, the sensation of pain renders value in your avoiding more harm to your body. Pain and harm are separate, because one can numb a region of the body, feel no pain, yet of course do much harm. It was a weird surprise to hear someone asking "where does this come from?" when it comes from our very inherent nature to be physically and mentally empathic toward our emotional subconscious. It's like asking where did compassion come from, I think. Does that answer your question? As for different traditions, most have within them an aspect that concerns having postive outlook and good will to make the things happen that are good for you; that's a crux of subconsciously rooted ailments, turning them around with your mind by feeling love.

I hope I may have given you some insight into this fate we face.

Brenden

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)