CureZone   Log On   Join
Tachyons

alice_clear Views: 3,077
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 497,590

Tachyons

Hi Lapis,

Have you tried Tachyon's products? I was so excited after reading info on the net that I got some products for the EMF protection, water and 24mm disks. I've been wondering if anyone had tried the EMF meter. I also put the cube on my laptop.

Did you notice a difference?

Last nite I came across this info on Q-Links:
The Clarus Q-Link
A friend who used the Q-Link gifted one to me, and I was quick to return it after confirming via a psychic friend what I psychicaly perceived about the Q-Link...
It sets-up a controlling energy grid around you, which feels good if you are not already managing your energy but being affected by outside energies, however, once you have become entrained to that field by periodic use of the Q-Link, you become very susceptible to being programmed by modulations of the field emitted by the Q-Link, and the ET's who are behind the Q-Link are cleverly not currently (1999-10-06) modulating the Q-Links, but at any moment can begin broadcasting controlling modulations on the frequency of Q-Links, and anyone then wearing a Q-Link, or who has allowed themselves to become entrained to that frequency and is not currently wearing their Q-Link, will be programmed by those broadcasts. In short, it's a set-up for ET control. I advised my friend to wear his for 3 months to achieve a beneficial harmonizing of his otherwise scattered energies, and then get rid of it so his system could then drift off of the Q-Link frequency back to his own natural frequency. Better to harmonize to either your own natural frequency or a natural universal/earth frequency than to the ET's Q-Link frequency.

The picture is not of the Q-Link, but of another frequency / energy resonating device. Nearly any resonator may be utilized in the negative ways described above.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)