CureZone   Log On   Join
Pancreatitis symptoms

Rusfox Views: 3,652
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 501,031

Pancreatitis symptoms

Hi, sorry to hear you feel bad.

I was diagnosed with chronic pancreatitis 8 years ago. I had to spend one month in a hospital taking loads of medications. My symptoms were: constant nagging girdling pains (in my back, abdomen, left side), shooting pains in my left armpit (all the pains were just nagging and constant, not acute), oily stools (had to use meters of paper after no 2) with foul smell. I could not eat anything for a few days, I would just vomit, even tea would come out along with green bile.

They cured it then but I could not eat anything fried or fatty for a couple of years. Now everything is back to normal.

I have been clensing my liver for 2 years now and have no problems with digestion. I have done 13 sucessful flushes and totally forgot that I used to have problems with my pancreas.

I personally don't think you have pancreatitis, unless you have my symptoms. I think the pressure under right shoulder is related to liver or gallbladder, not to pancreas.

Try emenas. They may be of great help.

Perhaps some bigger stones have dislodged during the flush and another flush is needed. It is very hard to say.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.844 sec, (1)