CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hi> It's Robbie Again.......

newdawnfades Views: 1,431
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 501,292

Re: Hi> It's Robbie Again.......

adrenal fatigue can affect a lot of things. you can take ginseng tea for this. it's an adaptogen so it's affects are cummulative. i had adrenal fatigue for a few years a few years ago and it was miserable. my wholistic doc put me on dhea and cortef for it but i quit taking it bcse i was converting it into more of testosterone that i was already making too much of. my adrenals on doctor's saliva test were as low as 1.. as low as or lower than an 80yo and i was only 28 at the time. not sure what got me out of it. i drank 1/2 glass of prune juice with 1/2 glass water every night for about 6 mos and used ginseng. I also juiced fruits and separately in a 'shot' parsley & spinach which is loaded with magnesium and absorbs better than a supplement. hope this helps. I'd eat salad with baby kale and that supported my thyroid. remember that a hormone imbalance can weigh heavily on the other hormones & hormone producing organs and cause a break in the cycling of them. They are all interrelated and depend on one another. I'm not telling you this to panick you further but to give you hope that taking care of yourself & detoxing will start setting things in order. BTW - I was unemployed for a while & working at home (webhosting) and couldn't sleep often bcse of worries. I'd fiendishly search the internet for anything and everything that I could learn about my health. It would take me on so many journeys. It's good to learn, but remember that at the end of the day try to put it aside and REST. your body and mind need it. things will work out even if it seems you're the only one fighting for your wellbeing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

1.641 sec, (1)