CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Woooooo!!

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
DeMi Views: 1,609
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 501,527

Re: Woooooo!!

If you set out to make an apple pie but use blueberries instead, you won't get an apple pie! And if you switch out the oils and juices, you won't get as much of a flush! :)

There are valid reasons for using olive oil both in terms of general health and how it emulsifies to make it through the digestive system and hit the liver faster to force it to really expel bile. I wouldn't do a flush with any other oil than olive oil, even tho some people have reported doing well with sunflower. the timing might be thrown off.

Apple juice is great for dissolving stones and that's why you got chaff - that chaff USED to be stones. But it must be taken daily to have any effect. You can mix it with the salts to make them taste better, that's no problem, but I'd dilute it first. You want your stomach as empty as possible so everything shoots through it.

The lemon juice is used to contract the gallbladder and force the stones out. No other juice does this so well. Grapefruit juice is second best but tastes better, so you use twice as much for the same effect.

4-5 flushes should remove all your stones, or enough so that you can start taking herbs such as bupluerum, Chinese gentian and milk thistle to cleanse/tonify it for a month or so before you do another. With a stronger liver, you have a better chance of it sending tons of bile to the bladder and getting more stones out. I use an herbal compound from Planetary Systems, a blue label bottle, that is sold at my local health food store.

Hope that helps!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.094 sec, (1)