CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: edema - shelleycat

Views: 1,590
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 501,756

Re: edema - shelleycat

Thank you for you input.

I know my husband, and anything i tell him to try to improve his health will go on one ear and out the other.

I have always been really healthy myelf and have started Liver Cleansing and am starting to look and feel terrific.

He can see that i feel great and i am really full of energy, but he thinks that he has all the answers.
He does go to a chiropractor and feels all he needs is adjustment and the problem will be alleviated.
He may feel good for 1 - 2 days then it is back to square one.

I am not sure of all the tests he took, but the doctor just says he is fine.
I know he is unhealthy, he looks terrible and his skin is sometimes pasty looking.
I am concerned because heart problems run in his side of the family, his mother passed away at the tender age of 69.
It was her birthday and she had totally coronary thrombosis and weighed nearly 300 pounds at the time of her death.
My husband is slim and underweight, i know that does not mean anything in terms of good or bad health.

Sorry to go on, it's just that it is such a worry.

Thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.047 sec, (1)