CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kitty!! How Wonderful!

misskitty Views: 804
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 504,988

Re: Kitty!! How Wonderful!

Tracey,
I was blubbering all day yesterday thinking about it. It was the most "embracing" (for lack of better word) dream I've ever had. But it was so much more than a dream. It was real.

About a year ago I had a dream where I was flying around the house I lived in as a child. I saw a little girl walking down the dirt road and flew down to embrace her. I wrapped myself around her as if I had wings and told her how much I loved her. When I woke up, I realized that little girl was me.

Oh, Oh, here comes the faucet!

That was the beginning my spiritual awakening. Pretty awesome!

Oh and another thing. The other night when I was dreaming about Sophia. When still awake and I closed my eyes I see the white light but this time (and I have been getting glimpses of this lately) I see what looks like silohettes of people moving around in front of the light. I don't know what it is, but it seems to be getting clearer as time goes by. I thought it was the people I was seeing in the dream as I kept waking and going back to sleep and looking for them.

Do you see the white light? It sort of swirls and moves like a fan sometimes. I don't alway see it. I have to be in a certain frame of mind or relaxation. I haven't quite figured it out yet, but I see it more and more easily.

What is it? Do you know?
Kitty

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.109 sec, (1)