CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: white wolf

wondering Views: 958
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 506,447

Re: white wolf

Dear Londoner,

I can see how this dream would be disconcerting - something within you certainly seems to want your attention. Tracey is the master dream interpretator, so hopefully she has time to shed some light for you. I can point out some things that stand out to me - maybe that will help you sort out the meaning of your dream.

- your decision to visit a former partner was based on a "feeling" that you had to - not an actual requirement

- once you got there you were not comfortable, and broke the agreement to stay for two days - indicates ambivalence

- energies of anger, confusion, violation, danger

- underground transport - symbolic of unconscious?

- your ticket is for underground transport, and it has something in particular written on it - a particular subconscious issue? Who but you could have torn the ticket? Are you afraid to deal with something that you have shoved down deep inside?

- a ticket inspector called out to you by name - some part of you is trying to get your attention - your response was to feel anger, invasion of privacy. Are you keeping something from yourself? Some deep feelings about something from the past? Presence of people from childhood may mean old issues surfacing.

- the above ground travel sure doesn't work out - getting smashed between two red busses. Perhaps it is better to go below the surface, to see and feel and understand what is really going on inside you as it pertains to the people in the dream.

Hope this is helpful! A powerful dream like this one has much guidance to offer. It is something to celebrate!

Best wishes, Hally

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.250 sec, (1)