CureZone   Log On   Join
Seattle Nuked

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
willysw Views: 938
Published: 16 years ago

Seattle Nuked

I am on top of a hill in Bremerton Washington where I am looking over the Puget Sound. Across the Puget Sound is Seattle and I am staring at it and noticing how beautiful the high-rise buildings look in the night with their lights turned on. All of a sudden there is a huge explosion and Seattle is vaporized and a mushroom cloud stands where the city use to be. The white light of destruction that vaporized Seattle is now coming toward me I am filled with absolute terror because I know my death is imminent. I watch as the white light vaporizes the water in the Puget Sound and all the Evergreen trees in front of me as the blinding white light gets nearer my fear increases. The white light hits me and I look at my hand my skin disintegrates and then I watch my bone slowly vaporize away I am so afraid I cant even move, scream or think I just look at my hand as it slowly disintegrates all of a sudden my body is gone and I am filled with a sense of peace I feel nothing but joy and happiness there is nothing but the white light around me and it is wonderful.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)