CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Blood in dreams...

Blue Eyes Views: 1,117
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 508,158

Re: Blood in dreams...

The scene suggests a situation in which you can see yourself about to use a negative, cold, spiritual principle. This would imply one created by the negative Spirit (Satan). (at an ice skating rink) Here this is done when using an idea that would appear to work in your favour (with childhood friends) but one that leaves you
thinking very "innocently" and thus also ignorantly. {I am assuming the friends are all children in this scene.} Emotionally you could see yourself having the kind of understanding or expertise that would allow you to use a negative spiritual principle without getting hurt; without falling or failing in spiritual terms (they laced up - ice skates) and may be eager to use it. (skating asap)

But - when thinking this way, there may be a need to say, "hold it" - pause a moment - because the True Self feels there is a need to express or acknowledge some feelings of guilt. (have to go to the bathroom) When having to acknowledge some guilt, you are making a sacrifice. (when I went to pee, it was blood) The blood also indicates that this guilt reflects a loss to your belief system.

There is a need to call upon your personal beliefs (gonna call my mom) because they will tell you what must be done. (mom can tell me what to do) Beliefs that are meant to care for your emotional needs (mom) can tell you the meaning of guilt in which there is a sacrifice. {Note how blood, physically speaking, can result in a loss of life or life energy. Similarly feelings of guilt can also be draining to one's life energy because of the pressure it puts upon one's emotional self. Note the great feeling of relief to the body when one does finally get to a bathroom!}

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

3.391 sec, (1)