CureZone   Log On   Join
I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN...TOMORROW I WILL!! START

chrissy baby Views: 252
Published: 19 years ago

I THINK I CAN I THINK I CAN...TOMORROW I WILL!! START

Hi well im here looking at all the wonderful posts in the forum ..feels like a world full of successful knowledge, so im getting all the details in my mushy like brain im going to attempt the mc for the second time, and i hope that this time it is the right time , i noticed that many have made it to 40 days wow i couldnt make it to my 3rd day last time i did it, we lets see if i get the right.. i want to do something ending my 2003 and a new begining to my 2004 as being something positive with a cleansing outcome..positive etc and for the love of the goddess i need to get this pipe cleaned out so i can go to the bathroom for once, im sick of being a laxative junkie! yuck 6 laxies before bed everynight and 2 suposies just to give me a mental rectal thought that i might go is getting a little disapointing after 4months, but i hear nothing bad and all good about the mc and i see it first hand when i see robin quivers on tv so i guess it alone speaks for itself, id love to try to do one of those hydro cleaning colonic things but im sorta emabarassed about my bum being a focal point - and the after math but finding someone near hear that does that is almost like catching a Clampit wearing a pair of sketchers roaming through the mall..not in this teratory were still in the ice ages here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)