Re: Salt

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
agnor Views: 681
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 511,411

Re: Salt

Ahh, okay :) You said something about "eight times" in reference to a teaspoon, so I wanted to make sure you weren't using tablespoons. I've read where people have done that!

And yes, the 32 is a lot of liquid to take. drinking that much saltwater doesn't really bother me, though; I can get it down without a problem.

From the time I take it to the time when it all seems to have exited is about an hour and a half to an hour and forty five minutes for me. I work full time 9-5 (not including a forty minute drive to work), so I wake up around 5 o'clock and gulp it down. I then lay back down and try to sleep for another hour or so, and usually by that time I'm heading for the bathroom, if not sooner.

I heat the water. I use a 32oz drinking cup (like you'd get at a fast food place--I had one laying around, I hate throwing them away) to measure it all in, and heat up a coffee mug full of water in the micrwave for a minute or a minute and a half. measure my salt, dump it in the cup, add the heated water, swish and stir, then fill it up the rest of the way with room temperate water, and it seems to work well for me. From what I've, for most people it's easier to get down if it's warm.

Yeah, you might have dark specks in your salt... I see them sometimes, I think they're just misc. debris, like you mentioned. I try to pick them out whenever I can.

I think that's everything :) /rambling off

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.109 sec, (1)