CureZone   Log On   Join
Finally got my "I can do this for ME" attitude back! Starting today.

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
countrygirl_roni Views: 789
Published: 18 years ago

Finally got my "I can do this for ME" attitude back! Starting today.

After thinking about starting the Master-Cleanse again for the last several
weeks, I finally have the right attitude, and I started the lemonade this morning.

I have been eating whatever and however much I want lately, and have put on about 15 pounds again. I feel like I'm back to square one. I have been forgetting that food (junk food) is just temporary enjoyment, and that I need to focus on long term health. I knew what my problem was, but I couldn't get my focus adjusted. I started journaling again, and I'm finally ready to go. I feel like I did when I first started losing (from 250 down to 207). Now I'm back at 225, and I'm gonna get back where I was and keep going.....

I wish there was some way to bottle this feeling and save it for
when I seem to lose control of my eating and my thoughts/attitude. But I guess I just need to take one day at a time again instead of letting things overwhelm me to the point that I start eating for comfort. It's SO true that some foods are addictive. Now I'm ready to break the cycle.

I haven't even been reading the boards (guily conscience), so I
don't know who is out here and who is doing the Master-Cleanse right now, but
I'll try to catch up over the next few days. I have to keep busy
getting my garden and orchard in, but I'll carve out some time a few times/day to catch up and keep motivated.

Rhonda in Northern CA Foothills

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)