CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is ADHD related Vaccination-Does Chelation help?

pattiecake Views: 2,406
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 51,300

Re: Is ADHD related Vaccination-Does Chelation help?

The autism and mercury site is by far the best. These people are dealing with the same issues as we are. Go into the files section and READDDDD!

Oppostitional defiant disorder is when a child has trouble being disciplined. You can try any type of behavior modification and it wont work well. My son had this before chelation. He was also close to being autistic at 2 but with treatment of severe candida and gut dysbiosis and bacteria, digestive enzymes for a year and half and NO MORE vaccinations after his last round at 2 he is just a little hyper and has a vocal tic that comes and goes. We got a religious waver so he did not have to get his boosters for school. He is in first grade at 6 and doing well. He just has minor ADD and it isnt even enough that the teachers call it that. We also did gluten/dairy/ soy free for 10 months when he was 2. He has come a LONG way. He used to tantrum and have OCD at 2.5 years old. It was very sad. He never wanted to be comforted or held.He would torment everyone and yell at us whenever he didnt get his way. It took several years off my life seeing him that way. We still have a way to go but I keep hoping and working for improvement.

We chelated with DMSA and then added ALA for a year once a month. We followed Andy Cutlers protocal of low and slow. We did a hair test and found multiple heavy metals in his system that I am convinced are caused by thimerosal and environmental toxins. It could take me days to explain it all so that is why I suggest going to the site I posted. I came here to get ideas to help my son with the last of his problems of occasional hyperness, vocal tics. We will continue to chelate.

If I can help in any way please ask.
pattiecakes (mom to Elijah 6yo)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

5.750 sec, (1)