CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is ADHD related Vaccination-Does Chelation help?

pattiecake Views: 2,611
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 51,303

Re: Is ADHD related Vaccination-Does Chelation help?

Well you dont need a doctor to do any of it. If you choose to go with a doctor then yu should look for a DAN! (defeat autism Now)doctor. The only problem with many of them are that they use a protocal for chelation that is dangerous. You need to use small amounts of chelator every 3-4 hours round the clock for say 3 days and then take a week off. In our case we did 3 days chelating and the rest of the month off. Many people do 3 days on and 4 off and chelate much more than I did. Go to the mercury site I posted.

The hair test is done by Doctors Data and you can get a prescription from a company called Direct Lab Services. You order the script from direct labs and they send it to you with a kit for the hair sample and then you cut the hair and send it in. I no longer have the 800- number for Dirtct labs. If you go to the mercury board and post a question about it someone will help you. If you cannot let me know and I will try and get the number for you.

If you think you want to try this route, get a hair test and join the Autism and mercury group and learn as much as you can BEFORE starting out. It does help but you need to know what you are doing. SOme people work with doctors and many many do not.

GOod luck
pattiecake

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.486 sec, (1)