CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 7 mo old fell off bed--CAUSE ADHD???

btm66 Views: 2,427
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 51,308

Re: 7 mo old fell off bed--CAUSE ADHD???

Hi Sandra,

Thanks for responding to my post. I'm guessing from your post that you may be a teacher. I was wondering in your experience are there symptoms that a ADHD child has that is consistent with all ADHD children?

I'm sometimes wondering if he has this or is immature for his age (5 1/2). For instance, today I observed him in Sunday School. He was under the table at one time for no reason. None of the other kids were under the table. Also, when the teacher asked the kids to lay their palm branches down beside them and to leave them there. He and some other kids continued to pick them up. Him more than the others. The teacher continually asked them to lay the branches down.

Also, when the teacher asks him a question, he may or may not answer, like he doesn't hear her or understand her.

At home we constantly ask him to stop doing something and he sometimes complies but sometimes will keep doing it over and over. Also, not always but usually I have to call his name several times. And, usually I have to yell at him to get his attention.

The reason I ask is that the other day I saw on the Dr. Phil show that ADD children can't turn it on and off. If we threaten our son enough he will stop.

Do you have any advice?

Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

6.125 sec, (1)