CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2nd day and I need some email buddies!!!!

teresa Views: 1,054
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 513,505

Re: 2nd day and I need some email buddies!!!!

I am going for 10 days also and tomorrow is day 3 for me. 10 seems so far away but I can do it!!! We can do it!!!!
I never did try the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) because I knoew I wouldnt be able totake it. I am tolerating the herbal laxativbe pretty good though. I hope i have a movement in the morning to make me feel like I am getting somewhere. I feel great and when I look in the mirror, I dont kow if my mind is playing tricks on me or if its that I really look better, body wise! I know I have lost too muxch weight but I will get on a scale tomorrow and see. My stomach is flatter but my thighs havent slimmed down any. Those are the main areas I am tryting to get together.Thighs and waist.
Well its bed time so I will log back on tomorrow to finish chatting!! Thanks so much for all your advice!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

5.781 sec, (1)