CureZone   Log On   Join
Update on my son

btm66 Views: 2,337
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 51,364

Update on my son

We have seen two ENT doctors and both agree that sleep problems can cause ADD. Also, I have spoken with a couple other doctors offices and they agree.

I read this connection in a book, The ADD Answer, by Frank Lawlis. He was on the the Dr. Phil show. Also, it is in another book I have called, Healthy Sleep Habits, Healthy Child. It appears that the inability to get a good night sleep affects the way the brain works when you are awake. The brain during the day is sleepy and is trying to wake itself up by what appears to be hyperactivity.

My sons tonsils are rather large eventhough he has not had problems with strep nor ear infections. In someone where tonsils are the problem, I found a technique where they only remove part of the tonsil and not all. The tonsils are part of the lymph system and I wouldn't want them completely removed myself. The technique is called PITA (Powered Intracapsular Tonsillectomy and Adenoidectomy). It was developed by Dr. Peter Koltai.

My sons nose also seemed to have extra skin inside. It looked to me to be almost completely closed. He also has these small fine bumps on his skin. One doctor agreed with me that it could be allergy related. I have been spraying collodial silver up his nose to kill any bacteria. The spray isn't getting very far so I'm looking to get a nebulizer and try to get it all the way back in his nasal area. The collodial silver seems to be helping. He doesn't snore like he was before and his sleep seems better.

What is narcolepsy? Is that sleep walking?

Blessings.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.047 sec, (1)