CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Neck Pain, Upper back pain Unable to pass urine and extremly depressed

Janey444 Views: 2,613
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 514,773

Re: Neck Pain, Upper back pain Unable to pass urine and extremly depressed

Thank goodness I'm not the only one I seem to be a bit of a mystery to doctors at the moment and the doctors say it's very rare for a woman of my age to have difficulties passing urine. (It's actually my 23rd birthday today! and I'm having a 'great' time as you can probably imagine)

Just a couple of questions for you..
Who identified your compressed vertebra and how / what tests did they do?
I have had several xrays so far and the all showed up fine.
Did your pain just keep worsening and the type of pain change slightly over time?
Did you find that most pain meds didn't releive the pain?

People keep mentioning I should try a chiropractor is this a good idea in conjuction with seeing a physio? It's just so far my physio is the only person who has actually been supporting me through this he has taken a great deal of interest and listened to what symptoms I am experiencing. He has certainly worked wonders with getting the mobility back in being able to move my neck and also talked about TENS, accupuncture and ultrasound as possibilities. Although Accupuncturists are reluctant to touch me withough having results back from some of my other problems.

Just to top things off the hospital have made a bit of a Boo Boo. The orthopaedic consultant that saw me in hospital that requested the MRI scan didn't submit the request and on calling the hospital to try and track the consultant down he is now saying that he didn't see me. So I'm back to sqare one. I have found a consultant through BUPA this time have an appointment on Monday and am just waiting on my surgery to fax the refferal through. WHat a nightmare.

My physio thinks it is important to keep moving as much as I can still walk as it's my upper back but every step send shooting pains down my spine at the moment I am flat out on my back. Thank god for the laptop!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

4.874 sec, (1)