CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! What is wrong with me?!

propaul Views: 1,178
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 516,726

Re: Help! What is wrong with me?!

Hi Naturalgirl,

Don’t despair! And do take it easy. No need to force yourself into doing things that are too difficult to do or too time consuming.

You need to start with a bowel cleanse. This not a “just one time” affair. It has to be on going. I have been doing once a week a 1 day juice fast for many years. This keeps my bowels/digestive tracks in good shape. I will go into more details later.

Next you need to do a kidney/bladder flush. Could be as simple as drinking several times a day a cup of parsley seed tea. Could be just a one day job or extended to 3 days.

After that you could consider doing a liver/gallbladder flush. Here you need to be very careful because of your hypoglycemia

When going a juice fast, because you suffer from hypoglycemia, you need to take extra precautions. I am a diabetic and go one a one day, three days and five days juice fast. You cannot follow the general protocol for a juice fast.

Please read my blog titled “My challenge”. It contains a number of protocols that are modified ones for diabetics.

My challenge

I hope this helps. If you need more info ask and you shall receive.

Propaul

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.407 sec, (1)