CureZone   Log On   Join
We are healthy neurotics. Stress can be very damaging to the body, but there is no doubt that death starts in the colon.

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
  Views: 50,203
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 516,916

We are healthy neurotics. Stress can be very damaging to the body, but there is no doubt that death starts in the colon.

I have noticed that many people who are riddled with sickness as they get older have been...

'of unhappy temperament' all their lives.

People of 'happy temperament' can still get sick from an unhealthy lifestyle, but it seems that nerves are the 'forgotten and neglected 'old age factor' that determine our life-long health.

Stress seems to be the unseen enemy of our health and handicaps our digestion without us being able to make the connection. It is as though our engine is supplied with dirty fuel, dirty air, bad lubrication and only half a spark for ignition. Just as all engines are not automatically equipped to be efficient in harsh environments (arctic or desert climate), we, the 'caretakers' of our body must keep the gas tank full, the ignition, and feul supply systems prepared for the climate (daily stress). Here is a post from the FOOD AND MOOD FORUM.

Re: Raw diet and clinical Depression by TMG 9 mon R

Message URL: //www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=260&i=5
Warning Printer-Friendly Version Email this message to a friend
Subject: Re: Raw diet and clinical depression
Date: 6/2/2003 10:40:43 PM ( 19 mon ago ) R (Message recommended by moderator)

This message has been copied from another discussion thread/another forum.
To access original message, please Click here

Though not clinical, raw/fasting helped stabilize my moods. Though I find that movement/breathing/exerices , sunlight and a stable social and sleep schedule are just as important to keeping me whole. Getting off the rollercoaster of drugs should certainly help (which raw should help you do), for me I find that there are invariably times I end up back on caffiene (black/green tea) which artificially accentuates my ups and the expense of taking me lower, getting a chance to get off of it once I get past the headache/withdrawal everything becomes much clearer.

Raw helps, but it's not foolproof, make sure you eat balanced greens/fats/fruit. If you eat sugary fruits (e.g. bananas) you can still get Sugar induced mood swings.

It seems that, in all our effort to avoid what we think of as unhealthy, we tend to forget to simply relax and enjoy life. We go to extremes and avoid fats, Sugar and caffeine.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.156 sec, (2)