CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I believe my husband has Schizophrenia!

Views: 2,409
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 517,014

Re: I believe my husband has Schizophrenia!

Leave? That's not a great suggestion, it's her husband I assume she loves him, so the best way to approach the situation is to get him help, and if he doesn't want it to call in a mental crisis team, to evaluate him, but up and leave? That'll just make things worse, and seems rude. I think getting them help is the first step, and making them understand that they are sick , not leaving, because as they can sometimes be a danger to others they can be to themselves also. And if he is left alone then who knows what he might do.

©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Leave? That's not a great suggestion, it's her husband I assume she loves him, so the best way to approach the situation is to get him help, and if he doesn't want it to call in a mental crisis team, but up and leave? That'll just make things worse, and seems rude. I think getting them help is the first step not leaving, because as they can sometimes be a danger to others they can be to themselves also. And if he is left alone then who knows what he might do.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.639 sec, (1)