CureZone   Log On   Join
Can Someone PLease Give Me List of Mandatory Items for 1st Time Flush?

peanutmouse Views: 791
Published: 18 years ago

Can Someone PLease Give Me List of Mandatory Items for 1st Time Flush?

Hi All:

I was planning my first flush a month or so ago but just got so overwhelmed with everything, I gave up. My symptoms are still there, and getting worse. I turned 40 last week and my health is becoming more and more important to me.

Can someone direct me to a link or supply info, from beginning to end, on what I will need to have on hand, etc? Specifically, when to eat, resume eating, foods to avoid,...

I live in rural Alaska so running to the store isn't easy and chances are I won't find what I need anyway. I want to plan ahead and order online if needed.

I feel and look like a bloated pig. I have been packing on the weight as well. Could just be an age thing but will the cleanse help with this as well?

I have not been diagnosed with anything...symptoms are the basic complaints I have seen here; bloating, fatigue, poor skin and hair, depression, poor memory, cloudy head, lack of concentration...etc:)

Thank you to anyone who can help me..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.125 sec, (1)