CureZone   Log On   Join
Update

littlewings Views: 3,624
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 517,414

Update

I called around and found a place last minute where I could get in a session tonight, so luckily I was able to squeeze in a session today. It was a couple hours drive but well worth it. The actual colonic wasnt anything special, and I must admit I actually prefer the colema's. The colonic machine was a Libby. I am not sure if it was like the one you were talking about Lapis? So the colonic wasnt that great, but the gentleman that runs the place was kind and did some muscle testing for other organ/bodily weakness. I asked him to test me for parasites and it looks like that is the cause of this weird skin problem. I am going to start on ParaGone and something else called Cellfood (anyone heard of it before)? I am going back tomorrow for another colonic and to pick up some Cellfood. Wish me well! Thanks for the help guys.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.264 sec, (1)