CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Post Liver Flush Problems

sharon Views: 943
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 517,471

Re: Post Liver Flush Problems

Hello,

Thank you for your response. Yes, I did two days of an apple juice (fresh pressed) fast before the flush. And I am a raw food vegan, so my diet is naturally low in fat and full of whole foods, although I think I could have done lower fat if I had really been aware to do so. So, thanks for that tip!

I did a series of colonics in November but became disillusioned with them when it didn't seem there was anything being eliminated besides the usual. The people that I talk to on the other board were telling me that a hydrotherapist really needs to massage and work the colon in order to have good results, and you could risk just digging more holes if the colonic was not done thoroughly. And mine wasn't done properly, based on what they were telling me.

I also did a parasite cleanse in August/September timeframe with some results, although I couldn't locate an actual parasite. I was just sort of going on faith.

Just a little about me, which is I am 41 years old and do not show any outward sign of poor liver health. I just wanted to do the cleanse "in case". I have a very active colon. It seems things are flushing out quite well, but that is only my feeling.

I will look into the Amazing Liver Cleanse. I think I would like to try a different cleanse next time.

Thanks again!

Sharon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.971 sec, (1)