CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: gilberts syndrome

Rachel Views: 2,530
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 517,241

Re: gilberts syndrome

Hi there,
I've had LOTS of problems with my digestion. The Doctors claim that I have Gilberts syndrome but they said it had nothing to do with my digestion. Whatever.
Whether they are right or wrong I don't know. What I do know is that I've done over 30 liver cleanses(passed lots of huge stones)and have found slow but significant improvement in my digestion. Not that it's perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but I am no longer suicidal and I was before. That should say something for it.
This may sound silly but I will say it. Due to prayer to God-(The Great Physician- He is ever faithful to me) and Liver Cleanses I am still here. My yellow eyes and skin come and go. But since I've been doing the Liver Cleanses my yellow eyes are not signicant and are not noticed by anyone but me-according to my family and husband.
When my husband and I first met two years ago, my eyes were so yellow that he secretly wondered if I was dying of liver disease or something. That's how dey-glow yellow they were. I also had light stools REALLY light ones almost white. Now I have light stools rarely.
So if Gilberts syndrome exists (in my opinion it is merely an excessive amount of gall stones that clog up the liver causing yellow eyes,skin, pale stools, etc.) Then it can be helped-possibly cured with Liver cleanses. So I highly recommend them to you.
God bless. Take what Doctors say with a grain of salt.
sincerely
Rachel
P.S. The doctors already took my gall bladder out before my liver cleanses.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.781 sec, (1)