CureZone   Log On   Join
3rd flush, feeling awful.

Just Wondering Views: 1,144
Published: 17 years ago

3rd flush, feeling awful.

Dear Everyone who reads this...

This is the third flush. I suddenly decided to do it yesterday, after two weeks on Golden Coin Grass, because the pressure behind the right shoulder blade wasn't too good...

I sensed last night, that things were different this time. The epsom's salts tasted "sharper" and I couldn't get the third one down.... The oil/grapefruit mix was so much harder to get down as well, and I was instantly quezy (sp?) so took a bucket to bed..., Dozed for about five hours, and I was very uncomfortable and ended up getting up at 4.a.m.

Three quarters of an hour later, my stomach rebelled and rejected the last remnants of the oil and grapefruit juice, which is vile when it comes back out....

I also threw up the morning dose of Epsom Salts , so didn't repeat that one...

Plenty of small stones as of now, but I just feel totally whacked, still considerable pressure behind the shoulder blade, and at this point, the very thought of doing another one, and facing oil/grapefruit juice isn't even possible past the thought....

I didn't have this "feeling" the first two times of nausea etc, but this time, it was awful.

Don't really know what to think.

Any thoughts?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)