CureZone   Log On   Join
Shellycat's questions/comments

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Just Wondering Views: 1,118
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 517,655

Shellycat's questions/comments

Dear Shelleycat

>>>>I think perhaps you were dehydrated and the epson salts worked too fast. When you're dehydrated and then take the salts, it takes all of the fluids out of your tummy, and you still need SOME of them there - the stomach works best on a certain proportion of fluids to air to things to digest, about a third of each.<<<<<<

I wasn't aware that I was dehydrated, and didn't feel that the Epsom Salts was working as it had in the past. Previously, in the two flushes that went before I was already cleaned out by 9 p.m., but this time, I didn't start to clean out until 4 a.m.

>>>>>>>It also had already got to your gb and liver and the stones were probably moving, wanting to come out, but needing oil and juice to contract properly.<<<<<

Then why wait that length of time to take the oil? Doesn't make sense...

>>>>>Did you keep sipping water all day after you stopped eating? <<<<< I drank water, yes, but no, I didn't sip water all day. If I did that, there would have been no room for the Epsom Salts . I have a very small stomach, and struggle to get in there, the amount of oil and grapefruit juice stated.

If I do it again, I will cut back the amount...

This time was too gross for words, though the results were interesting. Have some "observations" to make on that, and will start a new thread...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

5.377 sec, (1)