CureZone   Log On   Join
Stone stuck in duct

pattione Views: 1,283
Published: 17 years ago

Stone stuck in duct

Help! I think I have a stone stuck in the common duct! I have done many of Hulda Clark's liver cleases some six years ago. Then I got a stone stuck in the duct. Like an idiot I went to the doc and had him cut out my gall bladder. Now here it is 6 years later and I think I have another stone stuck in the duct. I've been drinking a lot of apple juice lately, the unrefined kind and may have been unknowingly doing a liver clease. But history has repeated itself. I fear a stone in the duct. Can I do the liver cleanse without a gall bladder?? My real problem is getting the stone out of the duct without going back to the butcher. Will a dose of the epsom salts release it??? I've been fasting for the last 2 days cause of the duct plug up. I'm primed for a cleanse or something. Just don't know what to do. Help

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.547 sec, (1)