CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stone stuck in duct

pattione Views: 1,273
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 517,968

Re: Stone stuck in duct

Thanks you've given me the boost I need to get this job done. I read about your flushes. I too lived on diet soda with no water intake until last April when I had some kind of infection in the bowels that caused me to strip away some of the old habits. I now drink more water than anything. Have quit eating dairy which I lived on. No meats except chicken and turkey. I'm down to little or nothing in my diet. But have been eating hard boiled eggs for breakfast since I had to give up bacon and hash browns in April as well. Don't know if the eggs caused the attack or the apple juice that I recently enhaled or the stress of Christmas or 6 years without a cleanse. Thanks for the tip on ornithine was debating whether to take it or not. I had a good nap this afternoon so am not really sleepy tonight. I've taken my first dose of epsom salts so I sure hope all this works. It's better than waiting for the doc to get back to me. Sounds like the side effects of the docs medicine is worse than anything the salts can do to ya. Thanks again, I'll let ya know what happens in the morning. Pray for me!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)