CureZone   Log On   Join
passed an enormous amount of stones(i think)

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
chris Views: 1,626
Published: 17 years ago

passed an enormous amount of stones(i think)

did The Clark Flush with one dose of Epsom Salts at night, that made me hit the bathroom 4 times before bed. drank almost 1 cup of olive oil instead. i slept well with no ornithine or anything, about 7 hours. i really have no idea how many stones there were, i had no way of counting, but i can usually approximate pretty well if i concentate. if anything these numbers are underrated.

well over 600 small stones probably 1/4 to 1/2 pea size, 15 huge stones 3/4 inch or slightly larger, and about 100 stones that were pea size or slightly larger. there were seriously stones everywhere in the bowl each time(6 times) and i said outloud, "how in the hell am i going to count these?", "how the hell is this even possible?". i did examine them because i couldn't believe what i saw, they were stones. crushing balls of cholesterol, waxy matter. without taking a picture of the bowl each time (yuck) there's no way to describe how many it looked like. maybe people have had this many before, i don't know, i certainly never have.

anyway, the stones looked ancient, they look older everytime i flush which is exciting. some of these were very dark green with spots that looked black, and the rest were mainly all tan with some dark green and black on them. they looked beat up and nothing like the stones i flushed with my first few cleanses.

also i was roasting hot early this morning i couldn't sleep with my clothes on even i was dying of heat. had to take most of the blankets off me too in a 60 degree room. of course now i'm cold again, hands are still ice cold and nose is still running, i need to ask Julia Chang about this. i feel pretty good though, and look good/healthy.

i hope all of that made some sense.

chris

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)