CureZone   Log On   Join
thank you everyone and response to emo's question

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
chris Views: 1,543
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 518,055

thank you everyone and response to emo's question

thanks for the messages everyone. yes i was totally psyched about the old stones, and i don't see any fresh ones which is a good sign. yes shelleycat i already started taking psyllium and one dose of bentonite. i'm taking chinese bitters once a day first thing in the morning as well. i just started on the chinese bitters, but i haven't gotten the detox headache which is shocking seeing as i was on a hefty dose of zoloft for years and a sugar/junkfood addict. i did take it on an empty stomach first thing 1/2 hour before eating. maybe they'll hit me in a couple days.

answer to emo, i would consider getting a goodnights sleep a change in my everyday life. i've had sleeping problems for many years now. i did have a couple tough days of sleeping recently, but for the most part i've been sleeping really hard, which WAS completely impossible before, and NEVER happened. woke up 30 times a night or whatever, or just plain could not sleep. i was so relaxed last night i couldn't even keep myself awake and just passed out lying on my back. no alcohol or drugs involved, just true relaxation. also my complexion looks very healthy now and my skin is also smooth. before i had a pale complexion and always dry skin all over and Acne on my back. none of that now. gone. also i would be ready to punch someone in the face about 8000 times if they had no manners and i was not feeling well, i rarely feel like that now. manic.

also just realized my hands are especially cold today because the house is cold, i haven't put much food in me yet, and it's freezing cold outside.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.579 sec, (1)