CureZone   Log On   Join
1st flush with more parasites than stones

hayley3 Views: 1,503
Published: 18 years ago

1st flush with more parasites than stones

I didn't do very good on the flush, but I kept seeing all these things that looked like Tapeworm pieces. (I knew I had tapeworms) Then I saw something that was shaped like a piece of a worm at least an inch long. It looked like a whitish colored worm without a head, actually. Glad to get those out.
I looked at it under the magnifier and it looked like it just had air bubbles all along inside of it. Maybe dead eggs???

I had to stop the flush this morning after my 6:30 am Epsom Salts . I had a terrible headache. Maybe the next one won't be so hard on me. I've never been very good at fasting.

I didn't think the olive oil/grapefruit juice was that bad. Really. I was soooo thirsty though. :)
This morning I swore I'd never do this again, but my headache is gone now, so I'm sure I'll do it again. :) I was scared to death because I have no gallbladder, but it was really easy, except for being so thirsty.

Susie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.781 sec, (1)