CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: soreness under right breast

pattione Views: 2,123
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 518,913

Re: soreness under right breast

Ya need to do a flush as soon as you can manage. The same thing happened to me. I haven't a Gallbladder but a stone came loose after I pigged out on fresh squeezed apple juice for a couple of weeks at Christmas time. A stone became stuck in the duct. I ran out of juice. I threw up and had chills and weakness and a constant burning on the right side. I felt the bile building up pressure under my right rib. I was even swollen on the right side. I took Epsom Salts and did a mini flush where I didn't use enough oil. No results. Then went to the healthfood store and bought some Gallstonex by Solaray and Valerian to relax the duct. It must have worked. Then I did another flush with more oil. Succes. I got out stones. I've been eating lots of green apples and taking lots of herbs for liver health while I'm waiting for the Gold Coin Grass to get here. I could actually feel the stones moving from the far right side of my body across and down through the duct for 2 weeks. It has quite rumbling now. No more have stuck. Shellycat helped me through the last 2 weeks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.313 sec, (1)