CureZone   Log On   Join
Successful first flush!!!

Vincent Views: 1,223
Published: 18 years ago

Successful first flush!!!

A big thank to everyone here. I've been following the forum for a while until Saturday when I did my first successful flush. For the past 2 years I had only two gallstone attacks, each time so painful that ended up in the emergency. The doctors diagnosed me with gallstones. In fact, the ultrasound results showed some stones about 5mm. Naturally, they recommended surgery. I found this website and started doing research about this subject. The flush went very smoothly. I did not have any problem even with the olive oil, except the diahrea that was causing me to feel kind of uncomfortable. It's nothing if I have to compare with surgery! After the 3rd ES, stones started to come out. The biggest one was about 8mm which is larger than the result from the ultrasound (unless the ultrasound did not measure correctly or the stone had grown).
I deeply appreciate the time, efforts, knowledge, inspiration, ... from everyone here.
Vincent

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)